Starts with the letter 'Ha'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Haiku Shogi. 4-player Shogi with 5+7+5 grouping of orthogonals in both dimensions. (17x17, Cells: 289) By Charles Gilman.
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone. By Edward Webb.
- Half Nearlydouble Chess and offshoots. Chess enlarged and then shrunk again - or vice versa. (5x12, Cells: 60) By Charles Gilman.
- Half Shogi and Half Xiang Qi. Applying the principles of Half Chess to Oriental games. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Hand Shogi. Modern shogi variant with many pieces to drop. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John William Brown.
- Hanten Shogi. Variant of Suzumu Shogi with different promotion rules. By Adam DeWitt.
- Hasami Shogi. Popular Japanese game, playable with Shogi set. (9x9, Cells: 81) Author: Katsutoshi Seki.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7