Starts with the letter 'Ha'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hans 38 Gift Chess . Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans 38Special Chess. On a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37) By Ralph Betza.
- Hans38 Chess. Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans38 Chess. A form of Chess with a Limited Supply of Squares; entry of the 38-challenge. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Ralph Betza.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Richard Hazlewood.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6