Starts with the letter 'Ha'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Haigh's Chess. Variant on a 8x12 board with doubled arrays. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: H. Haigh.
- Half Chess. 4x8 board, plays well. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Groeneman.
- Handicap Chess. As in golf, stronger units are given relative limits. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Hardly Anywhere Chess. Pieces teleport anywhere without capturing, threatening, or escaping check. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Edward Jackman.
- Hawaiian Chess. Pacific Island variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Hazlewood's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal Chess on a diamond-shaped board with many short-moving pieces. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Richard Hazlewood.
Top of page
|6 'Java Program' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|1 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entry listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 6