Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone. By Edward Webb.
- Half Chess. On a 4 by 8 board without pawns. (4x8, Cells: 32) By John Groeneman.
- Half Courier. A Pawnless variant rearranging a slightly simplified Courier back rank onto two ranks. (6x8, Cells: 48) By Charles Gilman.
- Half Shogi and Half Xiang Qi. Applying the principles of Half Chess to Oriental games. (5x9, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Halloween Knight Court. Halloween-themed variant on a tiny board. (3x3, Cells: 9)
- Hans 38Special Chess. On a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans 40 Gift Chess. Pieces are digits or letters and move like their form on 5 by 8 board. (5x8, Cells: 40) By Köksal Karakus.
- Hans37 Chess. Chess variant for four players on a board of 37 squares. (Cells: 37) By Ralph Betza.
- Hans38 Chess. Eric Greenwood's chess on a board with 38 squares. (6x6, Cells: 38) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Hans38 Chess. A form of Chess with a Limited Supply of Squares; entry of the 38-challenge. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Ralph Betza.
- Haynie's Primary Chess. On 6 by 6 board without knights. (6x6, Cells: 36) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Billy Haynie.
- Heaven. Pieces trying to reach a goalfield can only move if in reach of a friendly piece. (Cells: 39) By Rob Nierse.
- Herd. Experimental variant with jumping pieces on 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 squares. (Cells: 41) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hex39. Hexagonal chess variant on small board with simple rules. (Cells: 39) By Torben Mogensen.
- Hexapawn. Martin Gardner's miniature game of three pawns vs the pawns. (3x3, Cells: 9) Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Martin Gardner.
- Hexes Chess . Link: Hexagonal Chess in 54 hexes, using orthodox pieces. Includes enhanced Pawn movement and castling. The board is elongated.&. By Mike Layfield.
- Hexes Compressed Chess . Link: This version of Hexagonal Chess has rotated cells so that the angles point up and down. By Mike Layfield.
- Hexetera. Small hexagonal variant with some elements of Chinese Chess. (Cells: 44) By Roberto Lavieri.
- Hibryd I. Game played on 4x4 board with a King and four Pawns each, neutral pieces, multiple forms of capture and many ways of winning. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hibryd III. An exotic three-player variant played on a board of 42 hexes with multiple victory conditions. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Hippodrome. Solitaire game using a small board. (4x4, Cells: 16) By Andy Lewicki.
- Hitchhiker Chess. Get your Hitchhiker to the Restaurant at the other End of the Board; inspired by Douglas Adams' books. (Cells: 42) By Dan Troyka.
- Hole Chess. Variant on a board of 44 squares with two holes that pieces can be dragged into. (7x10, Cells: 44) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Holywar. Variant with 6 by 6 board with four additional corner squares. (6x6, Cells: 40) By Fergus Duniho.
- Hopgi. Small-board variant of Chessgi with an L-shaped board, linked pairs of Kings, where all pieces can move like a Mao-hoppers. (7x7, Cells: 43) By Peter Aronson.
- Horus. Game with Royal Falcons where all pieces start off board and most captures return pieces to owner's hand. (7x7, Cells: 44) By Peter Aronson.
- Hourglass Chess. 38-Square board in shape of Hourglass. (7x6, Cells: 38) By Uri Bruck.
- HP-minichess. Small chess variant that could be played against a pocket calculator. (5x5, Cells: 25) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Total items listed: 29