Starts with the letter 'Go'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Go with chess pieces. Generalization of go-rules using chess pieces. (19x19, Cells: 361) By Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Go-Chess (tm) . Place your own pieces on a large board. By Jim Callan.
- Goal Box Chess. Game on 42 squares with no King and the goal of placing pieces into 2 special squares. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Kevin McPartland.
- Goatsuckers. Small modern shogi variant on 5 by 5 board. (5x5, Cells: 25) and Patricia Hernandez.
- goChess. goChess. (19x19) By Joe Joyce.
- Gods on Pluto. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Goldchess and Silverchess. Standard board and setup, but new moves for pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Golden Age Chess On a Really Big Board. Variant on 16 by 16 board with several different pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Ralph Betza.
- Golem Chess. Variant where the Queen is replaced by the Golem, a piece that must be captured twice to remove it from play. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Peter Aronson and Ben Good.
- Goliath Chess. Pieces can shoot after they have captured. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- Gomoku and Donkeys. Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Good and Evil Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
- Good vs. Evil Chess. The epic struggle between good and evil, on a chessboard. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- Goodchess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Este.
- Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgonia Chess (also Gorgon Chess), featuring the paralyzing Gorgonia (with zrf). By M Winther.
- GoshawkChess. Variant of Capablanca Chess with two Goshawks per side replacing the Archbishop and Chancellor. By James Zuercher.
- Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Ed Trice.
- Gothic Isles Chess. Fictional historic variant, with Dragons, Wizards and Champions. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Peter Aronson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 18