Starts with the letter 'Ga'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Gadsden's Toroidal Chess . Edges of the board are considered to be adjacent. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Richard Gadsden.
- Gambler's Chess. A scheme for adding betting to any Chess variant. By Tomas Forsman.
- The Game for the Trees. Pieces grow on the board, occupying multiple squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The Game of Nemoroth. For the sake of your sanity, do not read this variant! (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Simon Edward Jepps.
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6