Starts with the letter 'Fu'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- fugthorp . Missing description By Freederick .
- Fugue . Based on Ultima and Rococo this game has pieces that capture in unusual ways. By Michael Nelson.
- Full Double Chess . 32 pieces each, including all combinations of the basic Chess pieces, on a 16x8 square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- FullBoard Chess . Missing description By Ken Franklin.
- Fun-In-A-Box Chess . Featuring Thing One and Thing Two from The Cat in the Hat. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Howe.
- The Funny Games . Missing description By Namik Zade.
- Fusion Chess . Variant in which pieces may merge together or split apart. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Chessgi . A hybrid of Fusion Chess and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
- Fussball Chess . Win by moving a piece to the starting square of the king of the opponent. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
Top of page
|10 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
|5 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Chess combined with some other game or sport' entry listed|
Total items listed: 10