Starts with the letter 'Fi'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fidchell. A large Great Chess variant with blended historical elements, invented for an RPG. (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: Glenn Overby II. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Fidchell. Gary Gygax's Fidchell. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
- Field Chess. On an 8x12 board with 8 extra pieces per side (Archers). (8x12, Cells: 96) By Peter E. Leyva.
- Fimbriation Chess. Combines 4 players with 2-player Pawn treks and Castling. (14x14, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Final Fight CCChess. Last word in CCChess. By Namik Zade.
- The Final Fight Chess . Missing description By Namik Zade.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6