Starts with the letter 'Fe'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Fearful fairies. An experimental army for CadA, featuring the Dullahan (Ferz-Knight compound) and the Banshee. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- Feeble Chess. Pieces are weakenend as they must use a turn to change direction or flip between taking and non-taking mode. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess. Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. (6x6, Cells: 36) By David Howe.
- Feint Chess. Every second piece is unable to capture - it just threatens. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jens Niemann.
- The Fellowship of the Ring. White may win by carrying a 'ring' to the other side of the board. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- Fetch Chess. Double-move game where the Cat (who may be a 3rd player) may or may not fetch your pawns back. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- Feudal Chess. A 12x10 themed chess with variable armies. (12x10, Cells: 120) By Rupert Hickton.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Three or more players' entry listed|
|2 'Each player has a different army' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7