Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'Eu%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Euchess. Grand chess variant on 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Carlos Cetina.
- Euqorab. Anti-Baroque. (8x8, Cells: 64) By John Smith.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Europan Chess. A 14x14 board with extra pieces. (14x14, Cells: 196) By Mark Hedden.
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Redirect Your Search