Starts with the letter 'En'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- En Passant Chess. All pieces can be taken en passant. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Andy Kurnia.
- Ender's Chess. Inspired by by the novel, "Ender's Game". (9x11, Cells: 83) By John Smith.
- Endgame. Players start out with 16 pawns and gain pieces via promotion. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jorge Nuno Silva.
- Endless Chess idea. Article about different ways to make cylinder chess board. By Alexander Iglitzky.
- Enemy Progressive chess. Make one normal move and an increasing number of moves with enemy pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Enep. An experimental variant with enhanced knights and an extra pawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Aurelian Florea.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- English Progressive Chess. White moves once, black twice, white three times, etc. Series ends when a check is given. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- English Random Chess. Standard chessmen on a 10x10 board, with randomized piece setup. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Benjamin Clarke.
- Enochian Chess. Four-player team variant of the Golden Dawn. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Jeff Rients.
- Entangled chess. Game inspired by the physical phenomenon of quantum entanglement. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Theodoros Papadopoulos.
- Enthralling Chess. A 32-turn variant in which pieces are 'enthralled', and then 'liberated' (ie. removed from the board). By Jeff Kiska.
- Entropy Chess. Every move, you may move an enemy piece to an unattacked square. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
Top of page
Total items listed: 13