Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Decimal Quadruple Besiege. Army based on Échecs De L'Escalier arranged on enlarged Quadruple Besiege board. (20x20, Cells: 200) By Charles Gilman.
- Diamond Chess 306. Missing description (22x24, Cells: 306) By David Cannon.
- Diamond Ring Chess. Courier-style pieces to diamond-shaped camps on a toroidal wraparound board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Diamond. Irregular board with diagonal orientation. (9x9, Cells: 73) By Jim Aikin.
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Doubly Nested Chess. A variant hiding FIDE Chess on a Dabbaba binding. (17x17, Cells: 285) By Charles Gilman.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
- Dual Chess. A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. (16x8, Cells: 100) By Antoine Fourrière.
- Dürer's Chess. Dürer's Chess, played on a board of 151 tessellating pentagons and diamonds. (Cells: 151) By David Cannon.
Total items listed: 11