Starts with the letter 'Cu'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Cube-Surface Board Chesses. Missing description (8x8x6, Cells: 384) By Kuyan Judith.
- Culverin Chess. The Culverin is a cannon that can move like a king but must jump to capture (+zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 5