Starts with the letter 'Cu'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Cuarenta. Played only of the light-colored squares of a 9 by 9 board. By Mark Thompson.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38) By Jim Aikin.
- Cube-Surface Board Chesses. Missing description (8x8x6, Cells: 384) By Kuyan Judith.
- Cubic Chess . Three dimensional chess variant on 7 by 7 by 7 board. (Link.). (7x7x7, Cells: 343)
- Culverin Chess. Introducing the Culverin cannon, which is dropped among standard pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Cursed Chess. Squares where a piece is taken become forbidden for the capturing player. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jeremy Dunn.
- Curved Space. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. (x7, Cells: 64) By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
|8 'Game' entries listed||4 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||1 'Small board' entry listed|
|3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8