Starts with the letter 'By'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- By Rook Or by Crook. Chess in the round on a hexagonal board with 42 trapezoidal squares. (Cells: 42) By Jeff Rients.
- Byzanatine Chess. Circular 16x4 Shatranj variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzanatine Chess II. A different account of the old circular game. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Byzantine chess. A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. (Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Byzantine Chess . A variant of Shatranj, played on a round board. Author: Robert Price.
- Byzantine Chess. Play this historical circular variant with Jocly. Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain.
- Byzantine Chess endgames. Queen vs Pawn. Endgame analysis for historic round chess variant. Author: Ernst Saperow.
- Byzantine Chess Theory. Towards the theory of Byzantine Chess. Author: Ernst Saperow and Anatoly Khalfine.
Top of page
|2 'Game' entries listed||1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed|
|2 'Java Program' entries listed||2 'Miscellaneous item' entries listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||7 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|8 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8