Starts with the letter 'Br'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Braves' Chess. Solves the problem of draws in chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Luis Bolaños Mures.
- Breakthrough Chess. Pieces must "break through" a zone of neutral blocks. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Brett Rules. Different mobility of queens, rooks, and bishops and a different winning condition. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Juraj Pivovarov.
- Brickchucking Chess. Pieces cannot move backwards, but do give check/mate backwards. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Alan Holloway and Gary Smith.
- The Bridge 41. 41 square board with bridge in the middle. (5x9, Cells: 41) By Hubert Lamontagne.
- Brookschach. 3d variant with three unconconventional subsets of Queen move. (6x6x6, Cells: 216) By Charles Gilman.
- Brotherhood chess. Pieces cannot take pieces of the same type. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Gianluca Vecchi.
- Brouhaha. Like Chess, but it really brings the ruckus! (8x8, Cells: 72) By Greg Strong.
Top of page
|8 'Game' entries listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|1 'Small board' entry listed||1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed|
Total items listed: 8