Starts with the letter 'Bo'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- BomberChess . A pawn may be exploded, removing pieces on all 8 adjacent squares. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Adam Norberg.
- Bomberman . Variant on 8 by 10 board with bombs and diffusers. Author: Jens Markmann.
- Boolean Rithmomachia . Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
- Booster Chess . Pawns push friendly pieces. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Borg Queen. Variant of Star Trek 3D Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
- Bottleneck Chess . Most pieces start the game locked up in two bottleneck parts of the board. By Köksal Karakus.
Top of page
|8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed||2 'Three dimensional' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||3 'Small board' entries listed|
|3 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 8