Starts with the letter 'Bl'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The Black Ghost. Betzan attempt to remedy White's first move advantage in FIDE by giving Black a noncapturing but capturable teleporting piece. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Black Hole Chess. Game with missing center and two extra spaces just behind the kings. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: David Short.
- Blackjack Chess. Reduce the point value of your pieces to exactly 21 points and win the game. Or do it the old-fashioned way. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good and Adrian Alvarez de la Campa. Inventor: Henk Breugem.
- Bland Chess. Chess, but with no diagonal movements (aside from that built within the Knight). Author: Gary K. Gifford.
- Bland Chess 46. A 46 square variant of Bland Chess. Allows for War Machine, Knight, and/or Modern War Machine use. Author: Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford and (zzo38) A. Black.
- Blue Chess or Deep Blue Vs. Kasparov Chess. Tribute to a famous game with three shades of blue and different options for each player to achieve a win. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Blue Chip Chess. Fun variant where each turn you get to create an off-limits square for your opponent . Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Neal Turner.
Top of page
|7 'Play by mail item' entries listed|
Total items listed: 7