Starts with the letter 'Ba'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- BacCanCat. 4-player variant with Cannons and Arrows, Cathedralling, and alternative ways to win. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Charles Gilman.
- Bastardo. 4-player game.
- Bastardo. Cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo for President. Cut-throat four-player variant where one of your pieces is secretly President and thus royal. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bastardo Hallowe'en. Halloween-themed cut-throat four-player variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Battle of the Diagonals. Each player uses the three kinds of diagonal in different ways. (9x9x6, Cells: 270) By Charles Gilman.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Multiplayer with a trigonal board. (29x18, Cells: 378) By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9