Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ben 39. Pieces move on squares and corners of board with 37 fixed and two movable squares. (Cells: 39) By Ben Good.
- Beryl Chess. Variant on board of 39 triangles. (Cells: 39) By Alexandre Muñiz.
- Border Wars. Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II. Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Bottleneck Chess. Most pieces start the game locked up in two bottleneck parts of the board. (Cells: 41) By Köksal Karakus.
- The Bridge 41. 41 square board with bridge in the middle. (5x9, Cells: 41) By Hubert Lamontagne.
6 'Game' entries listed 6 'Small board' entries listed 6 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 2 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 6