Starts with the letter 'Am'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Amazon Chess. The queen may also move as a knight. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Amazon Knights Chess. The queen may also move as a knight, and rooks and bishops. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Ambi-Chess. Large board with two kings, move a member of each of two armies each turn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- Ambi-Chess II. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
- American Kriegspiel. With help of a referee, 2 players move w/o knowing the moves of the opponent, but know where P's can capture & what enemy fo. Author: Ed Friedlander.
Top of page
|5 'Java Program' entries listed||2 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5