Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77) By John Smith.
- Makruk (Siamese Chess) . Part of a document describing various Historical Chess Variants. Author: Nader Daou.
- Minixiang. Xiang Qi's short-range pieces come into their own on a small board. (5x6, Cells: 30) By Charles Gilman.
- MiniXiangqi. S. Kusumoto's MiniXiangqi - Chinese Chess on a 7x7 board (with zrf). By M Winther.
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 6