Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x10x9, Cells: 810) By Daniil Frolov.
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x8x8, Cells: 512) By Charles Gilman.
- A Western Xiangqi Board. Proposal to play Xiangqi on a `westernized' board. Author: Köksal Karakus.
- Wey. Another variant in the same family as Avon, Cam, Isis, and Kennet. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Who crosses the river first?. A variant on Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with 2 special spaces. (7x7, Cells: 47) By John Smith.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces. By John Smith.
- Wuji Chinese Chess. Invented by Zheng Lei(鄭磊,河南光山縣人) in 1993. Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: Zheng Lei.
Total items listed: 8