Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Taijitu Qi. Xiang Qi pieces are joined by (but not combined with) their duals. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
- Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (9x10x3, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- The Chinese Chess Institute. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Trebuqi. Hex variant using pieces selected for their similarity to Xiang Qi ones. (11x11, Cells: 91) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Triaxial Qi. A 3d variant based on Xiang Qi but with triaxial steppers. (5x10x5, Cells: 250) By Charles Gilman.
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135) By Graeme C Neatham.
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Turn Qi. Cannonless Xiang Qi on a Byzantine-style board, complete with Byzantine geography! (18x5, Cells: 90) By Charles Gilman.
Total items listed: 10