Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90) By Daniil Frolov.
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess. By Silvia Hollinshead.
- Pao. Moves like rook, but must jump when taking. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Para-Xiang-qi. Xiangqi with limited drops and new piece. (9x10, Cells: 90) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Partnership Mitregi. Unthemed 4-player variant with most pieces always moving toward or across the River. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Pass variants. 4-player Xiang, Anglis, &c. Qi on a 10x10 board with intersecting Rivers. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Gilman.
- Pawn (Xiangqi). Moves and captures one square straight forward.
- Peng Hu rules. Rules for half-board Xiangqi. (8x4, Cells: 32)
Total items listed: 8