Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'E%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Easterhouse. Captured pieces switch between Xiang Qi and Shogi boards. (9x19, Cells: 171) By Charles Gilman.
- Elephant (Xiangqi). Moves two squares diagonally (non-jumping).
- Elephant Chess Club. Webshop selling internationalized Xiangqi and Shogi sets.
- Essentials of Chinese Chess and of Korean Chess . (Link.).
- Eurasia-Chess Chessmen Piece Set. for Chess, XiangQi, Shogi and other Chess variants. By Emmanuel Baud.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Fergus Duniho.
- Eurasian Chess . Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. By Fergus Duniho.
- Expanded Chinese Chess. Missing description (9x12, Cells: 108) By Travis Z.
Redirect Your Search.com