Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Wargame',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'C%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess Battle . Military-themed Chess variant on a large board, invented in the Soviet Union in 1933. Author: Roger Norling. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chess-Battle. War variant from the Soviet-Union, 1933. (12x12, Cells: 128) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: A. S. Yurgelevich.
- Chieftain Chess. Missing description (16x12, Cells: 192) By Joe Joyce.
- Chieftain Chess. Large variant using 4 royal pieces with command control, multi-piece moves and pieces that may shift direction as they move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Joe Joyce.
- Citadelir chess. Grand chess + Tamerlane chess + Omega Chess. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Command and Maneuver: A Tale of Two Countries. This is a diceless wargame,. (24x12, Cells: 288) By Joe Joyce.
Redirect Your Search