Starts with the letter 'digit'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- 10-directionaI Chess . Chess using the army invented by Jorg Knappen. It also includes his suggested variants of CwDA using his army. By Nick Wolff.
- 10-directional Chess. 10-directional pieces: an augmented Knight and a restricted Chancellor. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jörg Knappen.
- 10-directional Chess. Updated with rule-enforcing presets. By Nick Wolff.
- 123456 Chess. Missing description Author: Nick Wolff. Inventor: (zzo38) A. Black.
- 3to2. Missing description By Stephane Burkhart.
- 3to2. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Stephane Burkhart.
- 4-by-1 Knot Chess. Four lines in a 4D space meet at a central cell. (Cells: 65) By Daniel Robert MacDuff.
- 6hess. Each piece moves 6 times before disappearing. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- 8-Piece Chess. (Queen's Army chess, all 8 Back Rank Pieces different). By JT K.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9