Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- The Black Ghost . Black gets a teleporting Ghost piece that can not capture to balance White's first move advantage. Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Thud. Link to variant invented by Trevor Truran in association with Terry Pratchett. (15x15, Cells: 164) Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Trevor Truran.
- Tiger Hunt. Variant of The Maharaja and the Sepoys. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Paulowich.
- Tokar's Arcana . Chess-variant like game with different armies. Commercial game. Inventor: Anthony Gill.
- Tournament Chess with Different Armies . Play chess but with different types of armies. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
- Treeleaders Chess. Large variant with non-similar armies. (9x10, Cells: 90) By Erez Schatz.
- TreeLeaders Chess. Preset for Treeleaders Chess (invented by Erez Schatz). Author: Uri Bruck. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
4 'Game' entries listed 2 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'Play by mail item' entry listed 3 'Large board' entries listed 7 'Each player has a different army' entries listed
Total items listed: 7