Starts with the letter 'K'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- King and Queen . Variant on cross-shaped board with 39 squares. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Dennis Xay Voong.
- Kings and Pawns . Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. Author: Peter Aronson.
- Knight Court. Mate the knight with three pieces per player on a three by three board.
- Knight-Tac-Toe . Win by placing 3 pieces in a row. By David Howe.
- Knightsbridge . 14 knights against 14 knights on a 7 by 7 board. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
5 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 5 'Small board' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed 1 'Sold commercially' entry listed
Total items listed: 5