Starts with the letter 'F'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Family Matters Chess . Chess variant of warring families on 41 and 64 square boards. By Tomas Forsman.
- Fanorona Chess . Variant played on a Fanorona board with capture by approach and by withdrawal. By Peter Aronson.
- Feeble Los Alamos Chess . Los Alamos Chess using Feeble pieces. By David Howe.
- Flip Chess . Pieces have two sides with different movements on board of 38 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John William Brown.
- FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state. By M. El M. Messaoudi.
- Free Corners chess . In the corners of seven by seven board, three squares form together one field. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Fusion Diamond 41 . A Fusion Chess variant played on a diamond shaped board of 41 squares. By Fergus Duniho.
7 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 7 'Small board' entries listed 2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 3 'In a category all its own' entries listed
Total items listed: 7