Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `Item` LEFT JOIN `IndexEntry` USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'C%' ORDER BY `LinkText`, `Item`.`Summary` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Cannons and Crabs . A variant on a 7x6 board with Crabs (improved Pawns), and Cannons (leapers). Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Capture-the-flag Chess . A translation of the classic children's game to a 42-square board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Thomas Cameron.
- Chameleon . Chess variant on board of 41 colored squares, where pieces change type depending on color of square the move to. By Tony Quintanilla.
- Chameleon Chess . Each player has a King and 11 Chameleons whose moves are determined by the type of square they are on. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: P. D. Magnus.
- Chess - The Speed Game . Chess on a 5 by 6 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: ? denOude.
- Chess in the Fast Lane . The 64-squares of a regular Chess board are grouped into 41 "regions" producing a small board that looks full size. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Francois Tremblay.
- Chess on a Board with 37 Squares . Game with full Chess arrays minus a Pawn on a 37 square board without any corners. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alfred Pfeiffer.
- Chess on a Soccer Ball . Chess played on the 20 hexagons and 12 pentagons of a soccer ball. By David Cannon.
- Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants. By Yu Ren Dong.
- Chess37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: David Howe.
- Chessence . Variant on a 9 x 6 board with 8 missing squares, immobile Kings, and 9 pieces whose movement depends on their spatial relation. Author: Alfred Pfeiffer. Inventor: Jim Winslow.
- Clash of Command . Chesslike game with pieces that change and leave behind other pieces on special board.
- Combination Chess . Pieces give their movement capabilities to friendly pieces in their zone of influence. By David Howe.
- Convergent Chess . Attack king directly or move to its home square on board with 40 squares. By A.J. Winkelspecht.
- Courtyard . Variant on 5 by 8 board. Author: Marek14 .
- Crazy 38's . On strange board with 38 squares. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Ben Good.
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Cycle Chess . Variant on a board with 39 cells, three of which are special. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Andy Kurnia.
Redirect Your Search