Starts with the letter 'U'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- U12 Shogi. A new kind of large shogi game. (12x12, Cells: 144) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Unashogi. Parachute all pieces, starting with an empty board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By Edward Jackman.
- Unidirectional arrays on standard boards. Both players in the same direction, as Viking Chess, but on boards of correspondiyng face-to-face variants. By Charles Gilman.
- Unknown Drop Shogi. It is unknown what kind of piece your opponent dropped. By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Unknown Off-Pieces Shogi. Pieces placed from outside of the board are unknown to opponent. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|2 'Oriental' entries listed||2 'Hidden information' entries listed|
|1 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entry listed||5 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5