Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'D%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Dai Shogi Western. Missing description (17x17, Cells: 289) Author: Christine Bagley-Jones and Eduard Werner.
- Dai Mitregi. Still larger Mitregi offshoot, replacing the Generals with longer-range pieces. (16x16, Cells: 256) By Charles Gilman.
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai-Ryu Shogi. Large Shogi variant with new pieces. (9x16, Cells: 144) By Jared B. McComb.
- Decay Shogi. Pieces decay if held too long. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi. By Paul Glover.
- Double Eight-directional Knight Shogi. Shogi with Western knights. Promoted knight = gold + Western knight. Author: Andrew Wong.
- Dragon Horse. Moves as Bishop or Wazir. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Dual Direction Variants. Adding extra moves to pieces in historic forms of Chess. By Charles Gilman.
Redirect Your Search.com