Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Zillions' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Sankaku Shogi . Small Shogi variant played on a board of 44 triangles with no drops and a teleporting Emperor. By Larry L. Smith.
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Slanted Escalator Chess . Chess on an asymmetric board with interesting connectivity. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Snake Chess . A variant played on a 2 by 12 cyclindrical board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Spacious Torus Chess . Chess on a toroidal board, using Ralph Betza's spacious pieces. By Jianying Ji.
- Step and Circle TrigChess . contains rules file with 2 boards and 2 piece sets. By Graeme C Neatham.
- Straights . Chess-like Naval Battle game from the end of the 19th Century. Author: Young-Hyun Joo. Inventor: Anne Marriot Watson.
- String Chess. A one-dimensional variant with a fairy theme. Author: Mathew M. Burke. Inventor: Aaron Hall.
- Subway Chess . In a turn, player moves first middle subway part of board and then a piece. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Francois Tremblay.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. Author: Derek Nalls and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
Redirect Your Search