Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Delta88 Chess . Missing description By Graeme C Neatham.
- Diagonal Oblong Chess . The board is an oblong on diagonal direction. By Shi Ji. By Shi Ji.
- Diamond Chess 306. A large variant inspired by Tony Paletta's PARACHESS and Fergus Duniho's ASSIMILATION FUSION CHESS. By David Cannon.
- Dino-Czars . Battle between rival dinosaurs on a board of 42 triangles, where facing counts. By Clark Rodeffer.
- Dollar Chess . Almost 1-Dimensional Variant on a Dollar sign-shaped board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Double Diamond . Irregular board with diagonal orientation. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Dual Chess . A more Chess-like variant featuring the Marshall and the Cardinal. By Antoine Fourrière.
- Durerschess . Dürer's Chess is played on a tiling of tessellating pentagons and diamonds, first described by Albrecht Dürer in 1525. By David Cannon.
8 'Zillions of Games file' entries listed 1 'One dimensional' entry listed 4 'Large board' entries listed 2 'Small board' entries listed 8 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'In a category all its own' entry listed
Total items listed: 8