Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Naiad Chess.. Introducing the Naiad, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap pieces by magnetism (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Narnia Chess. Chess played on both the outside and inside of a soccer ball. (Cells: 52) By David Cannon.
- Neoorthodox Chess. Introducing the Neoorthodox board, the Divaricator piece, and extended castling (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Nested Chess. A variant hiding another on its diagonals. (15x15, Cells: 141) By Charles Gilman.
- Nested Shogi. A variant hiding Shogi on its diagonals. (17x17, Cells: 177) By Charles Gilman.
- Nested Xiang Qi. A variant hiding Xiang Qi on its diagonals. (18x18, Cells: 196) By Charles Gilman.
- New Android Variant. Traditional game rules and pieces. By RICHARD BIELE.
Total items listed: 7