Starts with the letter 'Z'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Zeppelin Chess. Introducing the Zeppelin, which can fly to any empty square orthogonally (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Zeppelin Chess. The Zeppelin flies directly to any empty square orthogonally, captures piece before landing square (+zrf). By M Winther.
- ZigZag Chess. Variant on `zigzagshaped' board. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- ZigZag X Chess. Variant on board with new shape. (12x12, Cells: 64) By Robert J. Bell.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||1 'Play by mail item' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5