Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Tables Chess. Missing description (12x2, Cells: 24) By Adam Goss.
- Tape Chess . Tape Chess and other almost one-dimensional chess variants. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Tape Chess. Tape Chess and other almost one-dimensional chess variants. By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (9x10x3, Cells: 144) By Charles Gilman.
- Templar Chess . Features the unorthodox Templar on a board with eight extra squares. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Templar Chess. Features the unorthodox Templar on a board with eight extra squares. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Templar Chess. Play Templar Chess on Game Courier. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Tetrahedral Chess. Three dimensional variant with board in form of tetrahedron. (x7, Cells: 84) By Mark Thompson.
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Three Dimensional Circular Perspective Chess. Pieces must travel through a central point to get to the opponent's side of the board.
- Three-Quarter Board. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 48) By Rafael Snell-Feikema.
- Thronschach. A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. (5x8, Cells: 42) By Glenn Overby II.
- Thronschach . A game on 42-squares with throne squares, and an interesting mix of pieces. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Glenn Overby II.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Tipped Chess. Missing description (Cells: 113) By Matthew Kyle.
- Topologies Chess . Chess on a Cylindrical board, on a Toroidal Board, on a Mobius Strip and on a Klein Bottle. Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: Alberto Monteiro.
- Toroidal Byzantine Chess. Circular chess modified to also be toroidal. (Cells: 64) By Anatoly Khalfine and Ernst Saperow.
- Torus and Klein Bottle Games . Missing description Author: Jeff Weeks.
- Torus Chess . Large chess variant on torus shaped board. By Köksal Karakus.
- Torus Chess. Large chess variant on torus shaped board. (16x8, Cells: 128) By Köksal Karakus.
- The Tower Game. A simple three dimensional chess variant. (5x5x8, Cells: 200) Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
- Tri-Cubic Chess. Experimental chess variant on shape of three cubes. (x3, Cells: 72) By Robert J. Bell.
- Triana. 3-player version of 6x6 games. (9x9, Cells: 54) By Charles Gilman.
- Triangle Chess. Chess for three players. (Cells: 144) By David Zitzelsberger.
- Triangle chess. Four player chess variant on 11 by 11 board. (In Hungarian). By Sándor Nagy.
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
- Triangular xiang-qi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Triple Crown. A three-halves variant making use of the cross-centre step. (15x15, Cells: 150) By Charles Gilman.
- Troitzky Chess. Troitzky Chess by Paul Byway, standard pieces on irregular board (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: Paul Byway.
- Trubix-43. Unique piece and lines of movement on an hourglass board. (5x11, Cells: 43) By David Short.
- Trubix-43 . Unique piece and lines of movement on an hourglass board. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: David Short.
- Tryslmaistan Chess . Fictional chess variant on board made of 24 triangles. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Turret Chess. The Turret catapult can sling any piece above its head, and let it land on an enemy piece (+ zrf). By M Winther.
Top of page
Total items listed: 35