Starts with the letter 'Q'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Qiube. Xiang Qi variant with Fortresses expanded from square to cube. (9x10x3, Cells: 126) By Charles Gilman.
- Quad-Square Chess. Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. (7x8, Cells: 38) By David Howe.
- Quad-Square Chess . Chess on a board of 38 squares, of which six have size two by two. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: David Howe.
- Quadruple Besiege Chess. A variant on a "finite but unbounded" board comprising two FIDE boards notionally joined on every edge. (Cells: 128) By Charles Gilman.
- Querquisite Chess. Features the whimsical, irregular Querquisites,. (8x10, Cells: 72) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Querquisite Chess. The Whimsical Querquisite on the Game Courier. By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
Top of page
Total items listed: 6