Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- L Shaped Chess. 2 player variant with some elements of 4-player ones. (7x7, Cells: 45) By Charles Gilman.
- Ladder Chess . Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. Author: Uwe Wiedemann. Inventor: Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladder Chess. Chess variant on a `skewed' board with 40 squares. (Cells: 40) By Sergey Sirotkin.
- Ladon Chess. Introducing the Ladon, a short-range piece that can repel any other piece, and also capture this way (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Laquear Chess. Introducing the Laquear, that captures like a bishop, but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Leap Chess. Game with mandatory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. (6x8, Cells: 44) By Ken Franklin.
- Leap Chess . Game with manditory captures and other Checkers-like elements on a board of 44 squares. By Ken Franklin.
- Legan's Fortress Chess . On an `I` shaped board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: L. Legan.
- Lemniscate Chess. Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). (18x4, Cells: 72) By David Cannon.
- Lemniscate Chess . Chess played on a Lemniscate board (in the shape of an infinity symbol). By David Cannon.
- Leto Chess. Introducing the Leto, a doubly telekinetic piece, very versatile (with zrf). By M Winther.
- Limited Square Chess. A form of Chess with a Limited Supply of Squares; entry of the 38-challenge. (8x8, Cells: 38) By Ralph Betza.
- Longshanks Chess. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 84) By Jonathan H Rutherford.
- Lotus Boards. Configurations for Future Chess Variant Contests.
- Lotus Chess: the Book. A hardcopy printout of the four main files dealing with Lotus Chess.
- Lotus-39. Chess variant on special shaped board with 39 squares. (Cells: 39)
Top of page
Total items listed: 16