Starts with the letter 'E'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Ecumenical Chess. Ecumenical Chess features three variants with camel-bishop, camel-rook knight-camel compounds. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Eight-Stone Chess. Players can move neutral stones as well as pieces. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Jim Aikin.
- Elephant Hunt. Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Freederick .
- Elephant Hunt . Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. By Freederick .
- Elephant Hunt. Ituri Forest Pygmi traditional game with chess-like elements. Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Freederick .
- Elevator Chess. Multiple boards with simultaneous games are linked through central elevator squares. By Ralph Betza.
- Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game. By Vincent Everaert.
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vincent Everaert.
- Endgame. Players start out with 16 pawns and gain pieces via promotion. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jorge Nuno Silva.
- Energizer Chess. Chess on a normal board with an Archbishop and a Chancellor added. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Enthralling Chess. A 32-turn variant in which pieces are 'enthralled', and then 'liberated' (ie. removed from the board). By Jeff Kiska.
- Epic Chess. Massive attack chess on a board 10x10. By Вадря Покштя.
- ERB Jetan . Implements different possible rules for Jetan. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- Essedar Chess. Introducing the Essedar, which captures orthogonally but moves by the collision method (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Eurasian Pawn piece. A hybrid European and Asian Pawn. By Rich Hutnik.
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements. Inventor: Giardino Italiano.
- Exchess Set. New chess pieces that can be used in combination with Staunton chess pieces. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Henk van Haeringen.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat. By Davey W Drehs.
- Extreme 2D Chess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Larry L. Smith.
Top of page
Total items listed: 19