Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Bandit Chess. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 63) By Patrik Hedman.
- Barion . A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Baroque Chess. Java applet that plays the game. Author: Jesse Plymale. Inventor: Robert Abbott.
- Bedlam . A hybrid of Metamorphin' Fusion Chess and Chessgi. By Fergus Duniho.
- Bifold Halfgi. Bifold pieces are able to combine with other same-colored bifold pieces and move as a single normal sized piece. By David Howe.
- Bifold Halfgi. A variant of Halfgi, but with half-sized pieces. By David Howe.
- Blackburne's Proposal. QR becomes a marshall, QB becomes a pegasus, and KB becomes a queen are enhanced. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: S. S. Blackburn.
- Bollwerk 178. Occupying the opponent’s end field with a piece or a bomb. By Stefan Bogdanski.
- Bomberman Chess. Two "bombs" and a "defuser" spice up this 10 x 8 game. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Gary K. Gifford.
- Border Wars. Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. (Cells: 42) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars . Game played on the 42 edges of a grid, with elements of Shogi and XiangQi. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II. Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. (Cells: 44) By Jared B. McComb.
- Border Wars II . Game played on line edges with Shogi-like aspects. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Jared B. McComb.
- Brigadier Chess. Introducing the powerful Brigadier piece on a 68-square Gustavian board. By M Winther.
- Building chess. Add a square after every move. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi and Sergey Sirotkin.
- Burden of royality. Missing description By Freederick .
- Burden of the royality. Inspired by Evolution Chess. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Daniil Frolov.
- Buypoint Chess. Buy your fighting force - each piece costs a number of points. By Ralph Betza.
Top of page
Total items listed: 20