Starts with the letter 'M'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77) By John Smith.
- Magnetic Xiangqi set. Photo's of a magnetic Chinese chess set. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Manchurian Chess. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- MiniXiang. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Charles Gilman.
- Moon Chess . Played with a Xiangqi set, but with different rules. Author: Peter Aronson.
Total items listed: 5