Starts with the letter 'H'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Heian-Dai Shogi. Early Great Shogi. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Hiashatar . Mongolian Great Chess played on a 10x10 board with a pair of Bodyguard pieces per side. Author: L. U. Kisljuk.
- Hiashatar. A Mongolian historical variant, featuring the very special Bodyguard piece (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess. By Jose Carrillo.
- Hiashatar Photos. Photos of some hiashatar sets from Mongolia. Author: Ben M Reiniger.
3 'Game' entries listed 1 'Photograph page' entry listed 1 'Play by mail item' entry listed 5 'Large board' entries listed 5 'Oriental' entries listed 5 'From ancient times' entries listed 1 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entry listed
Total items listed: 5