Starts with the letter 'N'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Nana-Shogi. Shogi variant on a tiny board. By Georg Dunkel.
- Narikin Shogi. Shogi with promoted gold generals. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Nine elders. Sittuyin + Shogi. By Daphne Snowmoon.
- Nutty Shogi. Pieces jump over many others, and a Fire Demon burns neighbors. (13x13, Cells: 169) By H. G. Muller.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board. Author: Adam DeWitt. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
4 'Game' entries listed 1 'Play by mail item' entry listed 2 'Large board' entries listed 1 'Small board' entry listed 1 'Three or more players' entry listed 5 'Oriental' entries listed 5 'Shogi, or Shogi-based' entries listed
Total items listed: 5