Starts with the letter 'L'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Lance. Moves one or more squares straight forward. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Landing force shogi. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Daniil Frolov.
- Lemurian Shatranj . Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Lion. Powerful piece from Shogi variant.
- Little Dragon Chess. Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. (5x7, Cells: 41) By Peter Aronson.
- Little Dragon Chess . Modern small variant of Xiangqi on board of 41 squares. By Peter Aronson.
- Long-King Shogi. Long-king moves very far but don't let it get captured. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Lucky Xiangqi. All the pieces, except the kings, are turned over so you can't see what they are. (9x10, Cells: 90) Author: Stephen Leary.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8