Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
- Dai Dai Shogi. Historical large Shogi variant. (17x17, Cells: 289) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
- Dai Shogi. Large armies including a multi-capturing Lion battle each other on a big board. (15x15, Cells: 225) Author: H. G. Muller.
- Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai-Dai Shogi pictures. Photos of a commercial Dai-dai Shogi set. Author: John Lawson.
- Dai-Ryu Shogi. Large Shogi variant with new pieces. (9x16, Cells: 144) By Jared B. McComb.
- Decay Shogi. Pieces decay if held too long. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- Dimensionalized. 3D version of checkers, chess and shogi. By Paul Glover.
- Dlyouk Janggi. Program that plays this Korean Chess Variant. (Link.).
- Double Eight-directional Knight Shogi. Shogi with Western knights. Promoted knight = gold + Western knight. Author: Andrew Wong.
- Dragon Horse. Moves as Bishop or Wazir. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Droppable Xiangqi. Another variant of Xiangqi with droppable pieces. (10x9, Cells: 90) By (zzo38) A. Black.
Total items listed: 13