Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Bach Dang Chess . Game on board of 88 squares, with Ships and other special pieces and rules. By Vu Q Vo.
- Bario Shogi. A shogi game with pieces that can be change typed. (9x9, Cells: 81) By (zzo38) A. Black.
- The Battle of the Animals. Simulated conflict between animal kingdoms. (7x9, Cells: 63) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135) By Daniil Frolov.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Glenn Overby II.
- Bird Shogi. Tori Shogi, or Bird Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on a 7 by 7 board. (7x7, Cells: 49) Inventor: Ohashi Soei.
- Bishogi. An attempt to take the FIDE army further towards Shogi than Chessgi does. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Charles Gilman.
- Blind Chess. Played on the squares of half a Xiangqi board but using all the pieces. (8x4, Cells: 32)
- Blind Shogi. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Braintv: A Korean chess TV channel. KoreanChess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Burmese Chess. Most popular form in Burma. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Burmese Chess. Missing description Author: M Winther.
- Burmese Traditional Chess. An article that discusses chess as it was played in Burma. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
- Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
Total items listed: 16