Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Delirious Bughouse. Miscellaneous rules added to Bughouse. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) By Alberto Monteiro.
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Djambi. Four player variant with different taking rules and special central square. (9x9, Cells: 1) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
- Double Cross Besiege. A spinoff from Besiege Chess using FIDE-size armies. (8x16, Cells: 96) By Charles Gilman.
- Double Skak. Four player chess variant on 8 by 8 board. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Soren Kirk.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
6 'Game' entries listed 2 'Large board' entries listed 6 'Three or more players' entries listed 2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed 1 'Circular shaped board' entry listed 2 'Sold commercially' entries listed
Total items listed: 6